Zambian venture to commence coal trading in 6-8 months: GRK

<<

Clint

Message Ven 27 Aoû 2010 13:49

Zambian venture to commence coal trading in 6-8 months: GRK

27 Aug, 2010, 03.13PM IST,
Zambian venture to commence coal trading in 6-8 months: GRK Prasad, Nava Bharat Ventures

Topics »zambian venture|ppa|pbt|nava bharat ventures|indonesia|grk prasad
Nava Bharat Ventures Ltd.
BSE
362.0000.93%03.35Vol:38347 shares tradedNSE
362.9001.34%04.80Vol:28925 shares tradedPrices|Financials|Company info|ReportsIn an interview with ET Now, GRK Prasad, CFO, Nava Bharat Ventures, talks about their Zambian venture. Excerpts:

ET Now: Indonesian coal mining assets that you have been looking at, what has been the progress on that front?

GRK Prasad: The progress on the Indonesian mine is awaiting the final clearance of from the government of Indonesia, which is expected very shortly. More exciting things are happening in our Zambian venture where we took over the mine in April 2010 and where the mine revival operations are likely to take place in about 6-8 months time, where we would expect the coal trading to commence.

ET Now: So you expect coal trading to commence in about 6-8 months from now?

GRK Prasad: About 6-8 months, yes, from now in the Zambian venture.

ET Now: What is the profit estimate per tonne for coal trading at the PBT level for you?

GRK Prasad: At this stage it is estimated at $10 per tonne.

ET Now: Since you mentioned your Zambian venture, can you give us an update on that in terms of the progress on the power plant?

GRK Prasad: The power plant will be set up once the PPA is executed, which is expected in the next couple of months. Then we would initiate the process of awarding the EPC contract, which at this stage is expected to be done by March 2011. So we expect the power plant to be set up three years from there.

ET Now: What is the kind of free cash flows that you expect to generate from the power business over the next two fiscal years till FY12 and average blended realisation rate that you are assuming for both FY11 as well as FY12?

GRK Prasad: Merchant power rates have sobered a little, but I expect the rates would stay put at around 450 per unit and on a blended level, I expect the realisation to hover around Rs 4 for us in the next couple of years. In terms of cash flows from power, we expect that to be in the region of about Rs 400 crore each year over the next two years.

ET Now: You also have more than 65 acres of land in Secunderabad. Are you going to unlock value for shareholders by monetising this property in anyway?

GRK Prasad: It is on the radar, but the situation of realty is not that encouraging at the moment. So we would do that unlocking at an appropriate time.

ET Now: Can you give us a sense of your free cash flows that you expect to generate from power over the next couple of fiscal years?

GRK Prasad: We would be doing close to about 300 megawatt of generation over the next two fiscal years of which I expect to generate free cash flows to the extent of about Rs 400 crore.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/opi ... 445614.cms
« L'aventure n'existe pas. Elle est dans l'esprit de celui qui la poursuit, et dès qu'il peut la toucher du doigt, elle s'évanouit pour renaître bien plus loin, sous une autre forme, aux limites de l'imagination. »
( Pierre Mac Orlan )
<<

mgauthi4

Message Ven 27 Aoû 2010 13:52

marrant non ..

Recommander ce message 0
Posté par Thierfel · boursomarquer · ignorer
news zccm maamba
Auj. à 13:01
In an interview with ET Now, GRK Prasad, CFO, Nava Bharat Ventures, talks about their Zambian venture. Excerpts:

ET Now: Indonesian coal mining assets that you have been looking at, what has been the progress on that front?

GRK Prasad: The progress on the Indonesian mine is awaiting the final clearance of from the government of Indonesia, which is expected very shortly. More exciting things are happening in our Zambian venture where we took over the mine in April 2010 and where the mine revival operations are likely to take place in about 6-8 months time, where we would expect the coal trading to commence.

ET Now: So you expect coal trading to commence in about 6-8 months from now?

GRK Prasad: About 6-8 months, yes, from now in the Zambian venture.

ET Now: What is the profit estimate per tonne for coal trading at the PBT level for you?

GRK Prasad: At this stage it is estimated at $10 per tonne.

ET Now: Since you mentioned your Zambian venture, can you give us an update on that in terms of the progress on the power plant?

GRK Prasad: The power plant will be set up once the PPA is executed, which is expected in the next couple of months. Then we would initiate the process of awarding the EPC contract, which at this stage is expected to be done by March 2011. So we expect the power plant to be set up three years from there.

ET Now: What is the kind of free cash flows that you expect to generate from the power business over the next two fiscal years till FY12 and average blended realisation rate that you are assuming for both FY11 as well as FY12?

GRK Prasad: Merchant power rates have sobered a little, but I expect the rates would stay put at around 450 per unit and on a blended level, I expect the realisation to hover around Rs 4 for us in the next couple of years. In terms of cash flows from power, we expect that to be in the region of about Rs 400 crore each year over the next two years.

ET Now: You also have more than 65 acres of land in Secunderabad. Are you going to unlock value for shareholders by monetising this property in anyway?

GRK Prasad: It is on the radar, but the situation of realty is not that encouraging at the moment. So we would do that unlocking at an appropriate time.

ET Now: Can you give us a sense of your free cash flows that you expect to generate from power over the next couple of fiscal years?

GRK Prasad: We would be doing close to about 300 megawatt of generation over the next two fiscal years of which I expect to generate free cash flows to the extent of about Rs 400 crore.
<<

Toinou

Message Ven 27 Aoû 2010 18:15

Re: Zambian venture to commence coal trading in 6-8 months: GRK

Trad :

27 août 2010 , 15:13 IST ,
entreprise zambienne à la négociation de charbon commence à 6-8 mois : GRK Prasad , Nava Bharat Ventures

| Thèmes » risque zambien | ppa | PBT entreprises | Bharat nava Indonésie | GRK Prasad
Bharat Ventures Ltd Nava
ESB
362.0000.93 % 03.35Vol : 38347 parts tradedNSE
362.9001.34 % 04.80Vol : 28925 parts tradedPrices | Finances | Infos société | ReportsIn une entrevue avec ET Maintenant , GRK Prasad , directeur financier , Nava Bharat Ventures , parle de leur entreprise zambienne. Extraits :

ET maintenant : indonésienne actifs miniers de charbon que vous avez été regarder , ce qui a été le progrès sur ce front ?

GRK Prasad : Les progrès sur la mine indonésienne est en attente de l' approbation finale de la part du gouvernement de l'Indonésie , qui devrait très prochainement . Plus de choses passionnantes qui se passe dans notre entreprise zambienne où nous avons pris possession de la mine en avril 2010 et où les opérations de reprise mine sont susceptibles d' avoir lieu dans environ 6-8 mois de temps , où l'on s'attendrait à ce que le commerce du charbon de commencer .

ET maintenant : Donc, vous attendez le commerce du charbon de commencer dans environ 6-8 mois à partir de maintenant ?

GRK Prasad : environ 6-8 mois, oui, à partir de maintenant dans l'entreprise zambienne.

ET maintenant : Quelle est l'estimation des bénéfices par tonne pour le commerce du charbon au niveau PBT pour vous?

GRK Prasad : À ce stade, il est estimé à 10 $ la tonne .

ET maintenant : Puisque vous avez parlé de votre entreprise zambienne , pouvez-vous nous donner une mise à jour que sur le plan des progrès réalisés dans la centrale ?

GRK Prasad : La centrale électrique sera mis en place une fois que la PPA est exécuté , ce qui est attendu dans les prochains mois . Ensuite, nous lancerait le processus d'attribution du contrat EPC , qui à ce stade devrait être fait par Mars 2011. Donc, nous nous attendons à la centrale à mettre en place trois ans à partir là-bas.

ET maintenant : Quel est le type de flux de trésorerie libres que vous attendez pour générer de l'activité électrique au cours des deux prochains exercices jusqu'à ce taux de réalisation FY12 et moyenne combinée que vous êtes en supposant à la fois pour FY11 ainsi que FY12 ?

GRK Prasad : les tarifs d'électricité marine marchande ont un peu calmé , mais je m'attends à des taux serait rester sur place à environ 450 par unité et sur un niveau de mélange , je m'attends à la réalisation d'osciller autour de Rs 4 pour nous dans les deux prochaines années . En termes de flux de trésorerie du pouvoir, nous prévoyons que d'être dans la région d'environ Rs 400 crore chaque année au cours des deux prochaines années .

ET maintenant : Vous avez aussi plus de 65 acres de terres à Secunderabad. Allez-vous créer de la valeur pour les actionnaires en monétiser ce bien de toute façon ?

GRK Prasad : Il est sur le radar , mais la situation des biens immobiliers n'est pas encourageant pour le moment. Ainsi, nous pourrions le faire libérer au moment opportun .

ET maintenant : Pouvez-vous nous donner une idée de votre flux de trésorerie libres que vous vous attendez à générer de la puissance au cours des deux prochaines années financières ?

GRK Prasad : Ce serait faire à proximité d'environ 300 mégawatts de production au cours des deux prochains exercices dont je m'attends à générer des flux de trésorerie libre de l'étendue d'environ Rs 400 crore .

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/opi ... 445614.cms

Retourner vers About Maamba -Nava Bharat