African Mining Deal Of The Year

<<

LesCrozes

Avatar de l’utilisateur

Membre d'honneur

Messages: 4345

Inscription: Jeu 14 Mai 2009 16:23

Message Jeu 14 Fév 2013 15:51

African Mining Deal Of The Year

Standard Bank Group has won Project Finance magazine's 2012 African Mining Deal Of The Year for the USD700m project funding for Konkola Copper Mines Plc. The award recognizes Standard Bank Group's capabilities and achievements in helping implement KCM's brownfields expansion project in Zambia's copper belt to re-establish mining operations, and complete the development of the Konkola Deep Mining Project.
Ce que l'on conçoit bien, s'énonce clairement, Et les mots pour le dire arrivent aisément. BOILEAU
<<

LesCrozes

Avatar de l’utilisateur

Membre d'honneur

Messages: 4345

Inscription: Jeu 14 Mai 2009 16:23

Message Jeu 14 Fév 2013 15:54

African Mining Deal of the Year 2012: Konkola Copper

African Mining Deal of the Year 2012: Konkola Copper
14 February 2013

Vedanta Resources has been considering an initial public offering for its Konkola Copper Mines subsidiary for over two years.

Given the controlling sponsor’s sprawling operations and strong following among lenders, Konkola has usually been able to benefit from access to the parent company balance sheet. But the $700 million debt financing that Konkola Copper Mines closed in November 2012 marks that start of its existence as a standalone entity.

Vedanta, which is UK-listed but Indian-based, bought a 51% controlling stake in Konkola in November 2004, and now owns 79.4% of the Zambian copper producer, with ZCCM-IH owning the rest, except for a single golden share in the hands of the Zambian government. Public shareholders in turn own 12.4% of ZCCM-IH, and the Zambian Government owns the other 87.6%.

The board of Konkola Copper Mines approved the Konkola deep mining project in 2005. The project was...
Ce que l'on conçoit bien, s'énonce clairement, Et les mots pour le dire arrivent aisément. BOILEAU
<<

LesCrozes

Avatar de l’utilisateur

Membre d'honneur

Messages: 4345

Inscription: Jeu 14 Mai 2009 16:23

Message Jeu 14 Fév 2013 15:56

Re: African Mining Deal Of The Year

inutile de chercher à prendre une période d'essai d'abonnement pour coir la suite de l'article, car ils ne donnent pas accès à la suite de cet article
Ce que l'on conçoit bien, s'énonce clairement, Et les mots pour le dire arrivent aisément. BOILEAU

Retourner vers About Konkola KCM - Vedanta

Powered by phpBB - Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore - Traduction par: phpBB-fr.com