RB expected on the Copperbelt tomorrow before heading to NW/

<<

bingogo

Administrateur du site

Message Lun 19 Avr 2010 21:56

RB expected on the Copperbelt tomorrow before heading to NW/

RB expected on the Copperbelt tomorrow before heading to NW/P

President Rupiah Banda re-opening the Albidon Nickel Mine in Mazabuka recently

Republican President Rupiah Banda will tomorrow, Tuesday, expected to commission the first phase of the Konkola Deep Mining Project and the Smelter at the Konkola Copper Mines (KCM) on the Copperbelt Province.

The President will officially open the first phase of the Konkola Deep Mining Project in the Copperbelt town of Chililabombwe, which is expected to create about 500 jobs. About 1,000 people were employed during the construction of the project.

President Banda will later travel to Chingola to launch the Smelter at KCM, which will process about 300,000 tonnes of copper per annum. The Smelter is expected to create about 500 jobs on the Copperbelt Province as well.

The commissioning of the Konkola Deep Mining Project and the Smelter comes barely a month after President Banda re-opened a key mine in Southern Province, Munali Nickel Mine.

The President Banda will leave the Copperbelt Province on Wednesday for Northwestern Province where he is expected to visit Mwinilunga District.

The President will hold meetings with traditional leaders and Government officials in the area before returning to Lusaka.

This is according to the press statement made available by the special assistant for press and public relations Dickson Jere.
<<

bobded

Message Lun 19 Avr 2010 22:22

trad

RB prévu demain sur la Copperbelt avant de partir pour NW / P

Le président Rupiah Banda réouverture de la mine de nickel Albidon à Mazabuka récemment

Président républicain Rupiah Banda sera demain, mardi, la Commission s'attend à la première phase du projet Konkola Deep Mining et de la Fonderie à la Konkola Copper Mines (KCM) sur la province de Copperbelt.

Le Président inaugurera la première phase du projet Konkola Deep Mining dans la ville de Chililabombwe Copperbelt, qui devrait créer environ 500 emplois. Environ 1.000 personnes étaient employées au cours de la construction du projet.

Le président Banda sera plus tard Voyage à Chingola pour lancer la fonderie de KCM, qui traitera environ 300.000 tonnes de cuivre par an. La fonderie devrait créer environ 500 emplois sur la province de Copperbelt ainsi.

La mise en service du projet Konkola Deep Mining et de la Fonderie est à peine un mois après que le président Banda a rouvert une mine clé dans la Province du Sud, Munali la mine de nickel.

Le président Banda va quitter la province de Copperbelt, le mercredi Nord-Ouest de la province où il est prévu de visiter Mwinilunga district.

Le Président tiendra des réunions avec les chefs traditionnels et des responsables gouvernementaux dans la région avant de rentrer à Lusaka.

Il s'agit selon le communiqué de presse mis à disposition par l'adjoint spécial pour la presse et de relations publiques Dickson Jere.
<<

Laf1986

Message Lun 19 Avr 2010 23:18

Re: RB expected on the Copperbelt tomorrow before heading to NW/

Pour votre info mon député rencontre demain le président....
<<

bingogo

Administrateur du site

Message Lun 19 Avr 2010 23:45

Laf1986 a écrit:Pour votre info mon député rencontre demain le président....

intérêt national...
<<

Laf1986

Message Lun 19 Avr 2010 23:48

C'est sa circonscription donc ca joue aussi pour l'invit
<<

cphil31

Message Mar 20 Avr 2010 02:24

KDEEP powa

Retourner vers About Konkola KCM - Vedanta