<<

bingogo

Administrateur du site

Message Ven 21 Jan 2011 20:42

kolwezi to get another Copper Mine

kolwezi to get another Copper Mine

Copper

Copper
A New mining firm known as First Quantum Mine Mineral (FQM) Kalumbila Copper Mine will soon be opened in Solwezi district in North Western Province after the signing of land rights between the mine and Chief Musele in the district.

North Western Province Permanent Secretary Daniel Bowasi who disclosed the development described this as historical.

Mr Bowasi said the coming of yet another big mine to the province particularly in Solwezi district was a landmark event as this would greatly contribute to national coffers hence enhancing the country’s economy.

He said this in Solwezi today shortly after a meeting with FQM Country President, General Kingsley Chinkuli at his office.

ZANIS reports that Mr Bowasi said the new Kalumbila mine to be opened would create huge employment opportunities for the local people and business opportunities for indigenous Zambians.

He emphasised that foreign investors must give job opportunities to indigenous Zambians, saying he was impressed with Lumwana Mining company for employing more locals to operate their state of art machinery and urged other mining companies to emulate the same.

Mr Bowasi said he was hopeful that with the coming of another big mine, the province would assume the status of a Copper belt.

He further said his office had prioritised to face lift Solwezi district by ensuring that the new Town plan comes to fruition adding that his office would soon start addressing issues of road network and bridges that have been washed away by rains once funding was approved by Ministry of Finance.

FQM Mining Country President General Kinsley Chinkuli and his officials are in the province to sign land rights between the mining company and Chief Musele in Solwezi district tomorrow to operationalise the Kalumbila Copper Mine in the district.
<<

Laf1986

Message Ven 21 Jan 2011 20:54

Re: kolwezi to get another Copper Mine

shit c'est sentinel qui est signé avant les élections?
<<

bobded

Message Ven 21 Jan 2011 21:36

Trad

Kolwezi pour obtenir une autre mine de cuivre

Cuivre

Cuivre
Une société minière New connu sous le nom de First Quantum Mineral Mine (FQM) Kalumbila mine de cuivre sera bientôt ouvert dans le district de Solwezi dans le Nord-Ouest Province après la signature de droits fonciers entre la mine et chef de la Musele dans le quartier.

Nord-Ouest de la province de Secrétaire permanent Daniel Bowasi qui a divulgué le développement a décrit cela comme historique.

M. Bowasi dit l'entrée d'une autre grande mine de la province en particulier dans le district de Solwezi a été un événement historique car cela contribuerait grandement à la caisse nationale d'où l'amélioration de l'économie du pays.

Il a dit cela à Solwezi aujourd'hui peu de temps après une réunion avec FQM Pays-président, Kingsley Chinkuli à son bureau.

ZANIS rapports que M. Bowasi a déclaré que la nouvelle mine Kalumbila être ouvert créerait d'énormes possibilités d'emploi pour la population locale et des débouchés commerciaux pour les Zambiens autochtones.

Il a souligné que les investisseurs étrangers doivent donner les possibilités d'emploi aux Zambiens autochtones, en disant qu'il a été impressionné par Lumwana Mining pour l'emploi de plus de locaux pour exploiter leur état de machines les plus modernes et a exhorté les autres sociétés minières à imiter les mêmes.

M. Bowasi a dit espérer que la venue d'une autre grande mine, la province assumera le statut d'une ceinture de cuivre.

Il a en outre déclaré que son bureau avait donné la priorité à lifting district Solwezi en veillant à ce que le nouveau plan de ville se concrétise en ajoutant que son bureau allait bientôt commencer à traiter les problèmes du réseau routier et des ponts ont été emportés par les pluies, lorsque le financement a été approuvé par le ministère de Finances.

FQM Mining Pays-président général Kinsley Chinkuli et ses fonctionnaires sont dans la province à signer les droits fonciers entre la société minière et chef de la Musele à Solwezi demain district de rendre opérationnel le Kalumbila mine de cuivre dans le quartier.

Retourner vers About Kansanshi - First Quantum Minerals