Message Mar 20 Nov 2012 12:09

Invitation to tender: NFCA South East Project

Invitation to tender: NFCA South East Project Phase 2 Package A - Transmission Line Works (127000 NFCTL) - Extension of sale of tender documents to 23rd November 2012
Copperbelt Energy Corporation Plc (CEC) intends to undertake a project to expand its electrical network in order to service additional electrical power demand by NFC Africa Mining Plc. NFCA mine is in the process of establishing a new mine and process plant at its South East Ore Body (SEOB) mine located at the former Mukulumpe Farm, in Sabina area, south east of Chambishi town under a project titled ‘South East Ore Body Project’. CEC wishes to undertake the project of constructing the new NFCA substation at the mine site and constructing two 220kV transmission lines from the new substation to link into the existing network.
The project will be undertaken as two separate contracts; one involving transmission line works (Package A) and the other involving substation works (Package B). Note that procurement of the contractor for Package B works is already underway and invitation to tender for that scope of works is closed. CEC seeks to engage the services of a qualified and competent contractor to undertake the ‘NFCA South East Project Phase 2 Package A – Transmission Line Works (NFCTL)’ through an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract on terms and conditions as detailed in the Tender Documents.
Ce que l'on conçoit bien, s'énonce clairement, Et les mots pour le dire arrivent aisément. BOILEAU